What Is Life Coaching?
“Coaching is the art and practice of enabling individuals and groups to move from where they are to where they want to be.”
“Coaching deals mostly with a person’s present and seeks to guide him or her into a more desirable future.”
Why A Life Coach?
There are numerous reasons why someone might pursue a coaching relationship. Here are a few:
- Discover and develop passions
- Finding a life purpose
- Setting and reaching specific goals ie finances, career, relationships, health, personal development
- Developing a mission statement for one’s life, ministry or business
- Getting unstuck, getting out of ruts, and moving forward
- Finding the courage to take risks
One of the unique aspects of the coaching relationship is that you set the agenda; you decide what you want to change.
If you’re ready to take the next step and engage in a coaching relationship, click here.