Are you tired of work that is unfulfilling? Do you have future dreams but don’t have a plan?
This is a whole new way to look at “work”. If you are considering a career change, are concerned about your current job outlook or just questioning the purpose in what you do every day that you call “work”, this is your opportunity.
85% of the process of finding the right career direction comes from looking inward – before you look at where the opportunities are.
This seminar offers a fresh perspective by looking at you first – then the 15% application part comes into view. We start by looking at your Skills, & Abilities, Personality Traits and Values, Dreams & Passions.
Once you understand you, and where you want to go, it gives you a whole different perspective on your opportunities.
In this 6-week seminar you will…
- Understand what work fits your personality
- Reduce stress and discouragement in your current job
- Gain clarity about your calling and produce work that is purposeful and meaningful
- Discover work that combines your passions, skills & personality
Your seminar kit includes:
- A copy of “48 Days to the Work You Love” by Dan Miller
- 48 Days Personality Profile
- A 260-page Application Guide to walk you through the 48 Days Process
- Six weeks of Monday meetings with your 48 Days facilitator and a like minded group of passionate people on the same journey.
The seminar will run for 6 weeks From May 2 – June 13 on Monday evenings from 7-9pm. (Not including the May long weekend) and we will meet at 216 Colborne St W Orillia, ON (Front door – Second floor)
I’m ready to love my my work and fulfill my purpose!
Reserve your seat by clicking the button below.